The beginning of a course is on every Monday of holidays, and the end is on Friday of a given week. Classes are held in groups of at least 5 persons, according to the skill level:
– beginner group (people who have never sailed and people who are just making their first steps on the board)
– intermediate / advanced group (people who have already made first steps, are able to tack that is returning to the place from which they started sailing and who want to practice more advanced turns and / or sailing with harness and planing)
There is one training session a day during the course that lasts for 2 hours. In total there are 10h of lessons with the instructor, each participant has own set of equipment. Additionally, every participant has 4 hours of free equipment rental at their disposal so you can practice you skills between the lessons.
Lessons are mostly at 10am but there is an option to adjust the time to the needs of the group (if the equipment and the instructor are available)
You can use 4 hours of independent sailing as you want during the opening hours of our school. Quite often instructors give you extra homework – to workout elements that you should improve during these free equipment rental hours.
1. Book a course at Windszkola.pl in advance and get 10% discount!
2. Get 5% off for courses in May, June and September
3. Free accommodation in May, June and September (till 25.06)
Submit our online form – CLICK and you’ll get booking confirmation message and details to pay the down payment.