The weekend course is a great option for those who want to spend a weekend in the Puck Bay intensively! This course lasts two days: Saturday and Sunday (in case of gathering a group of at least 5 people, classes are possible on other days of the week). Classes are held in groups according to the skill level:
– beginner group (people who have never sailed and people who are just making their first steps on the board)
– intermediate / advanced group (people who have already made first steps, are able to tack that is returning to the place from which they started sailing and who want to practice more advanced turns and / or sailing with harness and planing)
The course takes place in the mode of one training session per day lasting 2.5 hours (a total of 5 hours with an instructor, each student uses his set of equipment) in addition, each student has 3 hours of free equipment rental and the ability to grind skills outside of class time.
Most often classes take place at 10 am but it is possible to change the time to the needs of the group (as far as possible – ie availability of equipment and instructors).
You can use 3 hours of independent swimming at any time during school hours. Often after classes, instructors ask you “homework” or elements that you should practice while using the equipment during independent swimming.
1. Book a course at Windszkola.pl in advance and get 10% discount!
2. Get 10% off for courses in May, June and September
3. Free accommodation in May, June and September
Submit our online form – CLICK and you’ll get booking confirmation message and details to pay the down payment.